I had the unique opportunity to photograph one of the first-ever full weddings at Crystal Bridges Museum and every time I have a wedding there, I feel so inspired. There are a ton of great wedding venues in Northwest Arkansas, and Crystal Bridges is at the top of that list. First off, you get to be surrounded by art. How cool is that? Second, not many venues in the area were designed by famous architects, so that’s dope. Third, their food program is incredible, so you know your guests are going to be treated to beautiful and tasty wedding food. Finally, the staff at Crystal Bridges are legit professionals who care about the experience Crystal Bridges delivers.
Crystal Bridges Wedding Packages and Prices
According to the Crystal Bridges Website, the Crystal Weddings Package for Weddings at Crystal Bridges is $135 per person (quick math: 200 people x 135 = $27000). While it’s on the higher end of wedding venues in Northwest Arkansas, you always get what you pay for. In this case, wedding couples will enjoy a luxury experience. It also includes nearly everything a wedding couple could want for their special day, including
- 5-hour premium all-inclusive bar package
- Champagne toast
- Private dining includes three-course meal
- Tableside wine service
- Personal Event Manager for wedding coordination
- A special day-of Couples Gift from Crystal Bridges
- Complimentary food/beverage tasting
- Customizable seating arrangements/room design
- Two ready-rooms on day of
- Exclusive private access to the museum’s art galleries
- Access to our grounds and indoor common areas for one-of-a-kind photography
- Party lighting
- All event service staff
- A/V tech and support
- Complimentary wifi
- Labor (set-up; break-down)
- Preferred parking for Bridal Party
Also, for a huge event, Weddings at Crystal Bridges can hold up to 1000 guests! Yes, a THOUSAND. And not having to find parking for all your guests is worth its weight in gold, believe me.
One last thing before I share some images with you: Crystal Bridges has great options for outdoor wedding spaces and indoor wedding spaces. Immerse your wedding (and guests) in art, and in so doing… the some of the best NWA has to offer!
Check out the map below for directions to Crystal Bridges Museum.
Talk to you soon,
P.S. Are you not from NWA and looking for a DFW wedding venue? If so, check out my feature below:
The Hillside Estate Wedding Venue: DFW Venue feature