According to everyone I follow on Instagram, an engagement photo gif is all the rage. As I scroll through my reels feed, I see them one after another. I happen to make gifs in my spare time. Haha, free time. Good one, Dale. I do, however, know how to make gifs. I used to make them to promote photo presets. So I thought I would create an engagement photo gif from a recent engagement shoot.
This shoot of Beth and Blake will show up on the blog in the coming days. However, I thought this engagement photo gif would be the perfect sneak peek. B+B are a fun couple who said they would be my guinea pigs for anything I wanted to try for their engagement shoot in Bentonville. As a luxury wedding photographer, I strive to stay on top of technology and am always learning and growing. Adding this to my arsenal was really fun!
I’ll share how to create an animated gif from engagement photos in a post on this blog. If you’re tech-savvy or a photographer, subscribe to this blog. Or set a bookmark. Or set a timer on your phone to come back each morning. Haha, do what you have to do and come back to the blog each day. This is my obsession for 2022, and I’m bound and determined to prove to the world that blogs are such a great resource for couples planning their wedding.
Okay, enough of the talking, here is the engagement photo gif from Blake and Beth’s engagement shoot in Bentonville.
Talk to you soon,
Recent Blog Posts
- Under the Weeping Willow: A Sentimental Portrait Session with Scout and Avett
- An Evening with Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors: A Symphony of Connection at the House of Blues
- Inside Kristin Chenoweth’s Wedding: The Fairy-tale wedding of starlight and dreams.
- A Vogue-Inspired Masterpiece: Cortlyn’s Timeless Bridesmaids Shoot at Knotting Hill Place
- Josh Bryant and Kristin Chenoweth’s Rehearsal Dinner