I have to share even more Engagement Portraits in Bentonville because yesterday’s post just wasn’t enough. Beth and Blake 1) don’t take a bad picture, 2) have great style, 3) are so sweet with each other, and 4) were a blast to photograph. Our engagement portraits in Bentonville were shot at three of my favorite spots. Here’s the other Bentonville engagement photos post in case you want to see more.
Engagement Photos in Bentonville: How it all started
I don’t think I ever talked about how I first met Beth. Beth’s mom was my 11th grade English teacher (aka: Communication Arts). She was an incredible teacher who had a hand in me also becoming an English teacher, which I did for 5 years as I built my photography business. Beth, who was probably 3 or 4 years old at the time (I think that’s right???) would sometimes come to her mom’s classroom. She was such a little cutie back then, and has grown into a beautiful young lady. We stayed connected and I photographed her senior pictures when she graduated high school.
Check this out… I even blogged those senior pictures back in 2011! I love this blog for that very reason!
We shot these Engagement Portraits in Bentonville at Crystal Bridges.
I’m really excited about this new spot I found for Beth’s Engagement Portraits in Bentonville.
Talk to you soon,
Recent Blog Posts
- Under the Weeping Willow: A Sentimental Portrait Session with Scout and Avett
- An Evening with Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors: A Symphony of Connection at the House of Blues
- Inside Kristin Chenoweth’s Wedding: The Fairy-tale wedding of starlight and dreams.
- A Vogue-Inspired Masterpiece: Cortlyn’s Timeless Bridesmaids Shoot at Knotting Hill Place
- Josh Bryant and Kristin Chenoweth’s Rehearsal Dinner