I hope you’re ready for the prettiest Bentonville Engagement Photos from my shoot with Elizabeth and Blake.
Planning the Shoot for Bentonville Engagement Photos
As I do with every photo shoot, I ask the couple to send me photographs their planned outfits. This does two big things. First, it forces the couple to put thought and effort into the clothing choices for the engagement shoot. While Beth’s choices didn’t require this, it also allows me to redirect outfit choices if needed. The other big thing this does is it allows me to get a vibe for what the couple wants their shoot to look and feel like. From that, I pair the outfits with locations, colors, and lighting that complements the couple’s wardrobe.
In this case, Beth and Blake sent a classic white color palette that emulated sexy and timeless. For lighting, we shot these Bentonville Engagement Photos during golden hour and sunset. That way, I could also create images using Benny Backlight, which I’m trying to incorporate as much as possible into my current sessions.
I hope you love these Bentonville Engagement Photos as much as I do!
I love this engagement photo below because it shows the couple being real and enjoying each other. It is impossible to not smile while looking at it. Just try!
When we found these white florals blooming, I knew I had to incorporate them into the Bentonville engagement session photos. They are the perfect accent for Blake and Beth’s vibe and outfits.
I love a great close-up… especially when it shows off this jaw-dropping engagement ring.
Classic. Black and white beauty.
Talk to you soon,
- Under the Weeping Willow: A Sentimental Portrait Session with Scout and Avett
- An Evening with Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors: A Symphony of Connection at the House of Blues
- Inside Kristin Chenoweth’s Wedding: The Fairy-tale wedding of starlight and dreams.
- A Vogue-Inspired Masterpiece: Cortlyn’s Timeless Bridesmaids Shoot at Knotting Hill Place
- Josh Bryant and Kristin Chenoweth’s Rehearsal Dinner