If anyone in the world deserves a surprise vacation, it’s my wife. There are at least 48 reasons why this woman needs one, but to respect your time I’ll give you the top 5.
Top 5 Reasons Tyler Deserves a Surprise Vacation
- 5) She curates the most incredible experiences for our family.
- 4) She rocks as a mom.
- 3) She is unbelievably supportive.
- 2) She is self-sacrificial.
- 1) She puts up with me and my shenanigans.
Why I Chose the Ritz-Carlton
So I decided to book a surprise vacation to the Ritz-Carlton in Cancun. I wanted to choose a place neither of us have been. We love to adventure and explore new places and have new experiences. Also, because neither of us consumes alcohol, and because I don’t eat a ton, we didn’t need a place that was all-inclusive. I also chose the Ritz-Carlton in Cancun for our surprise vacation because they have a great kids program. I first learned how much they love kids when we stayed at the Ritz in Cleveland. They provided us with baby bibs and soaps and shampoos, and the RC-Cancun does even more. They have a kids club and childcare. You can even just purchase an hour. You know… if you want a private meal or sexy time with your spouse. Finally, they babyproof the room before your arrival and a few other special details that are so important to families with kids.
Also, staying at the Ritz-Carlton, in general, feels like a treat. Sure, it’s more expensive than most resorts and hotels, but the level of service is also elevated. I wanted a vacation for her that made her feel pampered. After all, she deserves it.
Finally, I’m a points fanatic and the Ritz-Carlton is a Marriott property. I have been loyal to Marriott every since they absorbed SPG. Loyalty programs are good for business. I’ve even thought of starting my own loyalty program for Benfield Photography. It’s somewhere on that super long to-do list. Anyway…
I’ll let you know how it goes over the next couple days. I’ll be posting on my Dale Benfield Instagram account, so give me a follow to, well, follow along. Also, I’ll post a Cancun Family Photography soon.
Talk to you soon,
A Related Post:
Did you like this post? You should subscribe! (I never spam, and this sends the blog to your email!)
- Under the Weeping Willow: A Sentimental Portrait Session with Scout and Avett
- An Evening with Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors: A Symphony of Connection at the House of Blues
- Inside Kristin Chenoweth’s Wedding: The Fairy-tale wedding of starlight and dreams.
- A Vogue-Inspired Masterpiece: Cortlyn’s Timeless Bridesmaids Shoot at Knotting Hill Place
- Josh Bryant and Kristin Chenoweth’s Rehearsal Dinner